Important information regarding your upcoming marquee setup
Thanks for booking a marquee with us, as we know how stressful weddings and parties can be please read the below ensure everything runs smoothly.
Prior to Set Up
On the days coming up to your event we will let you know a estimated time of arrival. We ask before we arrive please make sure you do the following
- Please avoid mowing the lawn 3 days prior to setup and use a catcher to reduce lawn
clippings (extra cleaning fees may apply for excess grass on the marquee and furniture)
- Please ensure all underground services (power, water, gas) are marked out.
- Make sure you are happy with the site the marquee will be going as changing directions or placements of the marquee halfway through the build may incur a fee.
- Please triple check your invoice as what’s on it will be delivered on the day. Any changes please contact at least 2 days prior to set up (load up fees may apply for late changes)
On the day
On the day of the setup the team will call or text you to inform you they are on the way.
- Please ensure dogs, other animals and children are kept away from the setup site.
- If you aren’t going to be there when the team arrives please clearly mark out the site.
Any issues please give Jack a bell 0278842900